Monday, May 17, 2010

characters

Walt Disney World doesn't have characters just roaming the park anymore. And the kids really wanted to meet their favorites. Well we were not going to wait in a 20 min. line just to meet a character. We had rides to ride (to be followed by funny videos). So we found the next best thing.

Woody

Sleeping Beauty

Cinderella

Buzz Lightyear
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

About five years ago I went to Disneyland with Brad and his kids. We waited to see Cinderella longer than we waited for any ride. I was actually really impressed with how good the "Cinderalla" was and how into every child she was - better than any mall Santa I've ever seen. But still. The line to Splash Mountain wasn't even that long.

Glad you found alternatives. Your kids look happy enough.

Stacey Kirchner said...

They WHAT?! I was so hoping Will could meet Cinderella just wandering about the park. Dang it! Oh well...how did the vacation go? Glad you're back!