Thursday, April 29, 2010

Call the fire man!!!

So I was in the house feeding Katie and just glancing out the back yard occasionally to make sure both of my other kids were still alive. Well I noticed Isaac was yelling and well you can see why. This is probably bad, but instead of running strait to the rescue, I just started laughing and yelled for Lachlan to come and see. Then we grabbed the camera and made our way to Isaac. Well you just can't help laughing. Just after we stopped the camera Isaac said "call the fire man" because I was having trouble getting his shorts untangled. We think they would have just laughed. Lets face it how often do you see a kid stuck upside down.

1 comment:

Linds said...

HILARIOUS! Thanks for the laugh. Yes I would have been laughing at my kid instead of coming right to the rescue too- that's just too funny.