This endevour has been in the making for several months. I say endevour because this was not really vacation in the sense of the word vacation. For Christmas I asked and got "The Unoficial Guide to Walt Disney World". I read it from cover to cover and loved it. We also had the kids earn their trip. They had to each earn 1000 points by doing chores. So here we go...

Riding the monorail to the Magic Kingdom on the first day. Don't they look excited.
Riding the monorail to the Magic Kingdom on the first day. Don't they look excited.
The kids trying to pull the sword out of the stone. I wish we could have spent more time there so we could take more time doing things like this.
We were very thankful that Uncle Phil could take the kids on the Tea Cups. Who wants to be in a centrifuge. Its hard for me to admitt, but I guess I am starting to get old. I just can't handle those types of rides anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment