Sunday, September 13, 2009

When you just have to laugh


So I leave the room for ten minutes to talk to Lachlan and I hear "Mom Olivia is in trouble", it Isaac's new favorite sentence. Lachlan goes down stairs and finds a pile of make-up under the table and Olivia hiding behind the couch trying to put my mascara under it. No doubt to hide the evidence. Lachlan pulled her out and she ran away. He looked at her and told her to go to me and apologize for getting in to my make-up. I had to concentrate really hard on not laughing. She was so proud of herself for putting on make-up. She kept saying she is supposed to have make-up on. We got it cleaned off but not until we took some pictures. She is our pretty princess.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Hehehehe...is this what I have to look forward to?! Too funny!