Monday, September 28, 2009

Boonshoft Museum

Olivia our princess. She kept saying this was her castle. We had a hard time getting her to move on to something else.
Then she found th spider web. They both loved climbing up to the second level in the web. I just stayed at the bottom and waited for them to come down the slide. Then we moved on to the tidal pool. Olivia likes the sea cucumbers. Isaac liked the sea stars. They both loved the anemonies. They said they were very sticky.
The kids loved playing at the museum. They were asleep by the time we drove to the freeway. I just love watching them discover the world around them.







2 comments:

Linds said...

We LOVE Boonshoft! Fun stuff!

Stacey Kirchner said...

Ummm you went to the Boonshoft museum without me?! Holy rude! Next time we should go together. Hey did you get in for free with your zoo pass? Instead of going to the Boonshoft, I cleaned my kitchen and mowed my front lawn...heeheheh I am so bad, I know, but dang it all, it needed to be mowed! :) Don't tell Dave :)