Isaac started school on
Monday. His backpack as you can see is as big as he is. He picked it out and loves it. This year he is riding the bus.

We waited on the front porch and Olivia has to give him a big hug before he left. He was so excited to go. He fell asleep the first day on the way home. He was very emotional and glad to be home that first day. He said he missed me. I think he had some confusion when he found out the bus had to drive him home and mom was not
coming to pick him up. The second day he did not want to ride the bus at all. Isaac had a
massive melt down when the bus came to pick him up that morning. I just gave him a big hug and pushed him onto the bus. I felt so bad, but I knew he would be fine. He was when I saw him come home. Today he was happy to be riding and all smiles. The only thing he insists on is that I have to stay home and wait for him. He does not want me to go anywhere without him. I always tell him what I am doing that day but say I will be in the driveway waiting for him when he gets home. He
seems to be
OK with that. We love Isaac and we are so proud of him. I cant believe he is in school and ridding the bus already.
5 comments:
So sweet. That backpack is GINORMOUS! Too cute.
Where on earth did you get that backpack?! It's huge! Luckily he won't have to fill it up with books yet.
It warms my heart to hear that. I am nervous for the day that I have to send Jackson off. You are such a good mom, I can't wait to see you and the kids at Christmas. We love you guys!
Funny how kids totally have different perspectives on the bus at such a young age. It is the end of the world when Bridgette doesn't get to ride the bus.
Isaac looks so cute with his HUGE backpack. And love the photo of Olivia hugging Isaac- cute!
The backpack came from Walmart. and was only $7 dollars. I love walmart.
Post a Comment