Isaac was looking at his fire safety coloring book, so I thought I'd quiz him.
Me: Isaac, what do you do if you're on fire?
Isaac: I would die.
Me: No, what do you do to put the fire out?
Isaac: I go get water and spray it on me.
Me: The first thing you should do is stop, drop, and roll on the ground.
Isaac: Why do I roll on the ground?
Me: Because it will put the fire out.
Isaac: (thinking...) No it won't.
Me: Yes it will. Fire needs to breathe and when you roll on the ground, it can't breathe.
Isaac: (skeptically) Oh. Well, maybe you can spray me with the hose.
Me: I'll spray you after you roll on the ground.
Isaac: Well, maybe you could spray me while I'm still up.
Olivia: I'm scared of fire.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Isaac...you crack me up! Funny, funny moments. Love moments like those!
Gotta love kids' logic. So cute.
Post a Comment