Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Mexico Auto Show


Isaac behind the wheel of a new car at the auto show. I am going to have to watch my keys. Lachlan points out he will be driving in ten years. With a dad that likes cars it should not surprise me that Isaac is the same.




Oh look kids do fit in the trunk. Who needs car seats? But then where do I put my groceries... The kids were having so much fun climbing in and out of cars. you would think they never saw one before.




This was there favorite thing and it was no extra charge. Isaac handled the truck very well, even with two cast on. I did not see much though...


Olivia could not drive the car. I kept having to turn and straighten it out for her. That was a dangerous job... I got clipped, rear ended, and run over by several other drivers. Olivia could make the car stop and go, but either went in small tight circles running into other cars, or just ran straight into a wall.
After the auto show we went out for pizza. The kids had such a fun day and so did we. Family outings are the best!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan Arnold said...

You guys do so many fun things together!!!