Isaac has a talent for finding a sorts of wildlife. This week Isaac found a butterfly outside while playing. He was so happy about it. I was impressed that the thing let him hold it. He was very gentle with it once I showed him how to hold it. Olivia loved it too. After about a minute it flew away and we all waved goodbye.
While Isaac goes to school I take that opportunity to go grocery shopping. Olivia likes the one on one time with mom. On this weeks trip we found some pomegranates. I thought it would be fun for the kids to try. Olivia loved it. She pulled a chair right up to the cutting board so she could eat it as I was pulling it apart. She kept laughing as they would pop out and scatter all over. She just loves to try new things. I love how brave she is.
Isaac has started showing his independence lately. I just had to take a picture of him making his own Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich. This was the first time he asked if he could make it himself. He is just getting to be so big. I am so proud of all his progress. He talks so well now and he loves to tell stories. He is a good big brother most of the time too. He helps Olivia almost all the time she asks for his help. (its not always helpful to mom)
On another note... I am trying all I can to get Kaitlin to come. She has yet to drop. I have been walking lots, hoping that it will encourage her to move down. I think she likes her position though. She kicks a lot and must be running out of room, but still no luck. The doctor says I am dilated and I am ready to have her, she just is stubborn. My blood pressure seems to be cooperating and we will see what the doctor says on Monday. I really want to start labor naturally, but it is getting hard to do things this late in pregnancy. I am scheduled to be induced, but I am considering pushing it back if my blood pressure still behaves. We will see...

No comments:
Post a Comment