Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Before we go to bed each night we check on the kids. Last night we found Olivia behind the door fast asleep inside her pillow case. She did not wake up when we came in and saw her. I could not help myself I just burst out laughing. We find her sleeping on the floor a lot. I don't know why. She does not cry at the door when we put her down and she has a night light. But this was the first night she has been found sleeping inside her pillow case, despite the mound of blankets on her bed that we tucked her in with. She slept though my laughing and the pictures we took of her. We then moved her back to her bed and found she had also filled the pillow case with toys and books. She woke up just enough to say hi and rollover as we put her down.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Linds said...

Hilarious! When Bridgette was about Olivia's age she had a bookshelf in her room. We would go check on her, and without fail every night she would be surrounded by books in her bed out cold. What a bookworm. I love what kids think of!

Groff Family said...

That is so cute. How funny and I'm glad that you got a picture of it! :)