
Isaac had his birthday on the last day of school. He is now 7 years old and in second grade! I surprised him by having the girls make a sign for him to run through when he got home. Then I sprayed him with silly string. I have never sprayed silly sting before (I know I'm sheltered). I had no idea what kind of mess it would make and I was more interested in surprising Isaac than thinking about any clean up I would have to do after. I did have the vacuum handy and it worked pretty good. It was all cleaned up in about 30 minutes with the kids help. We took a broom and brushed it off the walls and they picked up the big pieces while I vacuumed. Olivia wanted me to do it to her on her birthday. I think Isaac loved the surprise. We also took him out for pizza and dessert to celebrate. For his birthday he got his own geodes to break open and a case to keep interesting rocks in, as well as, a book so he could identify his finds. Can you say future geologist.
No comments:
Post a Comment