Four months! Can you believe it. He is so cute, and such a good baby. I just love him to pieces. He is now finding his voice and loves to hear himself scream, not so much fun but still cute. He is getting big too. He fits solidly into 9 month clothes and is starting to fit into 12 month. He sleeps for at least 8 hours a night and has two naps during the day. He is getting daddy's brown eyes. He loves all his siblings and his face lights up when he sees any of them. I just love it!
Sunday, January 29, 2012
4 Months!
Four months! Can you believe it. He is so cute, and such a good baby. I just love him to pieces. He is now finding his voice and loves to hear himself scream, not so much fun but still cute. He is getting big too. He fits solidly into 9 month clothes and is starting to fit into 12 month. He sleeps for at least 8 hours a night and has two naps during the day. He is getting daddy's brown eyes. He loves all his siblings and his face lights up when he sees any of them. I just love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
BIG boy! And he SO looks like a Belcher!
Post a Comment