Your video froze on me and had to buffer right when you were revealing the news - ah, the suspense!!!! So funny to see their reactions. Congratulations on baby Kale-Not-Carl. :)
Enjoyed Isaac's joyful reaction & Olivia's negative one. But when baby brother arrives I bet she will be the little momma again. Let us know what names you are thinking of. We'll add our 2 cents worth. Gma
5 comments:
Your video froze on me and had to buffer right when you were revealing the news - ah, the suspense!!!! So funny to see their reactions. Congratulations on baby Kale-Not-Carl. :)
Enjoyed Isaac's joyful reaction & Olivia's negative one. But when baby brother arrives I bet she will be the little momma again. Let us know what names you are thinking of. We'll add our 2 cents worth. Gma
I was cracking up at Olivia's "I don't want a baby brother". hahaha. Hilarious!
"It's not Carl." That's going to keep me laughing for a long time!
PRICELESS! A boy, oh boy, oh boy...I don't want a baby brother. So stinkin cute!
Post a Comment