First THe special saw. Sorry, I forgot I had the camera till the saw was done. But Isaac says it was cool, and it did not cut your skin. But it was loud.
It was not till the started cutting into the second cast (the left one) that there was a very bad smell. Oh, the smell, it was so bad...
Then the nurse used the claws that pushed the cut sides away, and opend the cast.
Then special siscors to cut the gauze and wraping inside the cast. Look at that smile. I think Isaac is loving this.
Then we pulled them off. Remember I told you the left cast smelled... Well there was a bunch of sand in it. ewwe! I have to say I was warned about the possibility by his school teachers.
They are OFF! In case your wondering we did keep one. I will give you a guess as to which one...
Now we wash... And wash... And wash... We went home with the smell.
And after the washing began the peeling. ewwe... Isaac thought is was cool. Boys...

No comments:
Post a Comment