So I found this pile of toys in front of Olivia's kitchen. It doesn't look much different from the normal piles of toys we find, except this time I overheard Olivia and Isaac discussing how Katie Belle could get through this hole or that, and how to effectively fill the gaps. Given that Isaac's solution was to fill the gap on the right with a water bottle (~2" high), I think they have a lot to learn about the art of barricade building.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
The People's Republic of Treaklemine Road
So I found this pile of toys in front of Olivia's kitchen. It doesn't look much different from the normal piles of toys we find, except this time I overheard Olivia and Isaac discussing how Katie Belle could get through this hole or that, and how to effectively fill the gaps. Given that Isaac's solution was to fill the gap on the right with a water bottle (~2" high), I think they have a lot to learn about the art of barricade building.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment