in a week and a half. Isaac has only had two days of school since February 4th. You know all those storms that hit Washington D.C., well they hit us first. I don't think we have had more than two days without snow. The kids are having tons of fun and practically living off of hot coco. I like the snow but when the van has trouble making it up the hill in our neighborhood its ridiculous. Not to mention it can make you a little stir crazy. The snow in our yard measures from one foot to about three feet where the snow has drifted up. We have had to shovel in front of the back door so we can let Casper out. I am just having fun curled up by the fire watching the Olympics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think I'm slowly going insane. Not a long trip I realize, but seriously... enough snow already.
Post a Comment