Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa






Every year we go to visit Santa. It is a great way to make sure you get pictures every year at the same time. I was put through this ordeal. I call it an ordeal because it has been my families tradition to get Santa pics every year until I have children. That's right I sat on Santa's lap every year till I was 23. And in addition once I got married it was required that my husband, much to his embarrassment, had to join me in the picture. Now I have every intention of carrying on the tradition.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

Is it bad that I REALLY want to see one of those pictures of you and Lachlan on Santa's lap?

Hays Family said...

What a darling family. I love looking at the pics of your children. Congratulations on your new little Katie Belle. Love, Aunt Normandie

Lachlan said...

Now I do think it looks like grandpa Dennis