Friday, March 6, 2009
It is time for number Three!
We are pregnant! And we are exstatic about it. The baby is due the day before Halloween. Isaac is insisting that we can only have a boy. He really wants a brother. Olivia just wants a baby. We will be pushing Olivia to be potty trained now. Our goal is to have success by August. She is two now and totaly a girl. She just loves the color pink and she always wants to wear a dress. She also has to get herself dressed and do everything on her own. If you are in her way she will let you know. We just love having her around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations! You'll have to let us know when/if you find out the gender. October babies are awesome! (I'm an October baby.)
Hah! I found your blog. I have to agree with Lara, October babies are the best! :)
I don't know how often you check this, but I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a blog award because you are just fabulous!
Post a Comment