Monday, December 5, 2011

Tme to decorate!

What a great guy to get such a great tree!

Some one is ready for Christmas.

What a pretty tree. and a pretty girl.
We can't wait for Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stacey Kirchner said...

Okay, so not fair! Olivia is getting so BIG! And tell me, what the heck are Katie's boots for?! You need to come back to Ohio to use those!

Alexis Belcher said...

Its been snowing here. I actually had to buy boots because I got rid of mine last year. How's the weather there. We had about three inches on the ground and they cancled school. I should have taken a picture but it just doesn't seem like anything spectacular after the storms in Ohio, where you can't get out of your driveway.

Stacey Kirchner said...

We have had a few dustings, but nothing significant. BOO! They are predicting a bad winter, but so far, so good!