Thursday, March 3, 2011
update...
So, I know, I have not posted in a while but I have a good excuse. Right before thanksgiving we got an offer on our home and it went under contract. The buyers wanted to close before Christmas. Yikes! I am glad to have it sold but that did not give us a lot of time. It also meant we had to hotel it till the end of January. At which time we then traveled across the country to our new duty station at Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Where we continued to hotel it till we found a home and closed on it (video to follow). In the midst of all this chaos, I found out i am pregnant and began to have severe morning sickness. I was to sick to do anything and we did not have doctors yet so I could get no help with medicine (i am much better now). We rushed on closing so we spent most days on the phone, signing papers, and traveling to and from the hotel to various places preparing to move in. And poor Olivia had a birthday that we did not tell her about. (shes turning four she doesn't know we postponed her birthday a few weeks right?) Now we are in a new house that is filled with boxes and needs to be organized. Hey, I am working on it, one thing at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment