Monday, November 1, 2010

I think we are haunted


Isaac begins the transformation...


Before anyone becomes a ghost they should be a mad scientist or at least look a little mad.


He's fading fast...


Run Its a Gh-Gh-Ghost! who says OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! A LOT!

We had a lot of fun. Isaac Loved the make-up and spent the rest of the night saying "oooooooo". I made the mistake of using the face make-up to cover his hair. you would not think it would be a problem, until you try to wash it off. We washed his hair three times that night and he still looked like an old man. Its mostly gone now but if you ask Isaac he still thinks its worth it. We even coated his face with glow in the dark paint after and gave him several glow sticks. He had so much fun. And if you ask him he says "I am a nice ghost," so don't be scared.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Perkins said...

Just in case I haven't told you in a while you are an AMAZING mom! Your kids look great for Halloween. Isaac looks great! You are so creative! Your blog always makes me laugh. I love you!