Olivia had fun one afternoon helping daddy wash the car. She was a good helper and loved getting wet. We just had to watch her because she kept wanting to eat the bubbles. (if your wondering Isaac was busy throwing a fit
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
fun! I think I'm gonna have to do that with my kiddos soon- they love washing the cars (and they could both really use it!)
Your kids are soooo cute and growing so fast. Congratulations on your next little one.
That's an awesome idea. I think I'll have Dave do that with the kids tomorrow. Your carrots look awesome! Mine are just these little things. Oh well. We do what we can do.
I love that you have updated your blog. I miss seeing the kids. Now I want a picture of your belly. Come on show it off!!!
Post a Comment